FlottaMan INC. (1223 Budapest, Park street 2. (B building), https://flottaman.hu/, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +36 30 333 9494, tax number: 25546585-2-43 , hereinafter FlottaMan INC. service provider, data controller), as a data controller, acknowledges the content of this legal notice as binding on it.
The purpose of this prospectus is to set out the data protection and data management principles applied by FlottaMan INC. and the Company’s data protection and data management policy.
FlottaMan INC. undertakes that all data management related to its activities complies with the requirements specified in this prospectus and the applicable legislation.
FlottaMan INC. is committed to the protection of the personal data of its customers and partners, and considers the respect of its customers’ right to information self-determination to be of paramount importance. FlottaMan INC. treats personal data confidentially and takes all security, technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of the data.
- “personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); identifies a natural person, directly or indirectly, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as name, number, location, online identifier or one or more factors relating to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of the natural person identifiable;
- “data management” means any operation or set of operations on personal data or files, whether automated or non-automated, such as collection, recording, systematisation, segmentation, storage, transformation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, communication, transmission or other communication. harmonization or interconnection, restriction, deletion or destruction;
- “restriction of data processing” means the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their future processing;
- “controller” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of the processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for the designation of the controller may also be determined by Union or Member State law;
- “processor” means any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
- “third party” means any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor or persons who, under the direct control of the controller or processor, process personal data have been authorized;
- “consent of the data subject” means a voluntary, specific and well-informed and unambiguous statement of the data subject’s consent, by means of a statement or unambiguous statement of consent, to consent to the processing of personal data concerning him or her;
- “data protection incident” means a breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or unauthorized access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise handled.
The scope of personal data, the purpose, legal basis and duration of the data processing
The data management of FlottaMan INC. is based on voluntary consent, contractual or legal obligation.
When we collect personal data about the data subject from the data subject, FlottaMan INC. provides the data subject with all of the following information at the time of obtaining the personal data:
- the identity and contact details of the controller and the controller ‘s representative;
- the purpose of the intended processing of the personal data and the legal basis for the processing;
- if the personal data was not obtained from the data subject: the categories of personal data concerned;
- where applicable, the recipients of the personal data or the categories of recipients, if any.
In addition to the above information, the data subject will be informed of the following additional information:
- the period for which the personal data will be stored or, if that is not possible, the criteria for determining that period;
- the data subject’s right to request the controller to access, rectify, delete or restrict the processing of personal data concerning him or her and to object to the processing of such personal data and the data subject’s right to data portability;
- in the case of processing based on voluntary consent, the data subject has the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent prior to the withdrawal;
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority;
- whether the provision of personal data is based on a legal or contractual obligation or a precondition for the conclusion of a contract, whether the data subject is obliged to provide personal data and the possible consequences of not providing such data.
The data subject has the right to receive feedback from the data controller as to whether the processing of his or her personal data is in progress and, if such data processing is in progress, he or she has the right to access the personal data and the following information.
The data subject shall have the right, at his request, to have inaccurate personal data concerning him rectified without undue delay. Taking into account the purpose of the data processing, the data subject has the right to request that the incomplete personal data be supplemented, by means of a supplementary declaration.
The data subject has the right to have his / her personal data deleted without undue delay at his / her request, and the data controller is obliged to delete the personal data concerning the data subject without undue delay if other conditions are met.
The data subject shall have the right, at the request of the controller, to restrict the processing if one of the following is met:
- the data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data, in which case the limitation shall apply for a period which allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the data and instead requests that their use be restricted;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing the data, but the data subject requests them in order to make, enforce or protect legal claims;
- the data subject has objected to the processing; in that case, the restriction shall apply for as long as it is established whether the legitimate reasons of the controller take precedence over the legitimate reasons of the data subject.
The controller shall inform all recipients to whom or with whom the personal data have been communicated of any rectification, erasure or restriction of data processing, unless this proves impossible or requires a disproportionate effort. Upon request, the controller shall inform the data subject of these recipients.
The data subject shall have the right to receive personal data concerning him or her made available to a controller in a structured, widely used machine-readable format and to transfer such data to another controller without being hindered by the controller whose made personal data available to him if the processing is based on voluntary consent or a contract and is automated.
Transmission of certain, but not all, data to subcontractors providing online marketing, sales, IT and programming activities. For FlottaMan INC., the car fleet is provided for external companies that provide troubleshooting and technical faults.
Where personal data are processed for the purpose of direct business acquisition, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him or her for that purpose, including profiling, insofar as it relates to direct business acquisition.
If the data subject objects to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct business acquisition, the personal data may no longer be processed for this purpose.
The data subject shall have the right not to be covered by a decision based solely on automated data processing, including profiling, which would have legal effects on him or her or would be similarly significant.
If a possible data protection incident within the system of FlottaMan INC. is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, the data controller shall inform the data subject about the data protection incident without undue delay.
The way personal data is stored, the security of data management
The computer systems and other data storage locations of FlottaMan INC. can be found at its headquarters and on the relevant servers.
FlottaMan INC. selects and operates the IT tools used for the management of personal data during the provision of the service in such a way that the managed data:
- accessible only to those authorized to do so;
- its authenticity and authentication are ensured;
- its invariability can be justified;
- be protected against unauthorized access.
FlottaMan INC. protects the data with appropriate measures, in particular against unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, disclosure, deletion or destruction, as well as accidental destruction, damage, and becoming inaccessible due to changes in the applied technology.
FlottaMan INC. ensures the protection of the security of data management with technical, organizational and organizational measures that provide a level of protection appropriate to the risks arising in connection with data management.
At the same time, we inform those concerned that electronic messages transmitted over the Internet, regardless of the protocol (e-mail, web, ftp, etc.), are vulnerable to network threats that lead to unfair activity, contract disputes, or the disclosure or modification of information. To protect against such threats, FlottaMan INC. will take all precautionary measures expected of it.
Scope of data managed
- Interested parties
- email address
- telephone number
- Contracted partners
- data required for concluding a contract
- Other: recruitment / application
- data required for the evaluation of the application
The purpose of data management:
- Interested parties: fulfillment of an offer
- Contracted partners: performance of contract
- Other: recruitment / application: application evaluation
Legal basis of data management: the legal provisions of data management related to the establishment of a contractual relationship (for example, the Accounting Act for the issuance of invoices), or the Infotv. Voluntary, informed, express and definite consent pursuant to Section 5 (1) (a), by which you give your consent to the processing of your data by FlottaMan INC. CVIII of 2001 on certain issues of information society services Act 13 / A. § (3) (data that is technically essential for the provision of the service, such as webinar participation).
The data management operations performed on the data are basically done for the purpose of communication, ie for example invoicing or sorting / filtering. Automatic profiling does not occur.
Duration of data management: FlottaMan INC. is entitled to retain the data provided to it for the purpose specified in this prospectus until the withdrawal of the data subject’s consent, or after the expiry of the relevant contractual relationship for as long as the processing of the data retention is necessary for the enforcement of the law or for as long as required by law.
Place of processing of personal data:
- Managed data is stored in a central database with severely restricted access and encryption. Backups are also stored encrypted.
- Rackforest Ltd., Microsoft, NAS, web server. Backup on a local machine during local corporate work – continuous synchronization with the locations mentioned before.
By clicking on the links on the FlottaMan website, which navigate to other pages (not operated by FlottaMan INC.), the interested party leaves the website, goes to the linked pages and his data is processed there from then on. This process can be monitored in the menu bar of the browser. FlottaMan INC. does not take responsibility for the handling of personal data provided on another site, or technical data generated in or collected by the operator’s computer system of other sites.
Our competent internal employees are entitled to get acquainted with the data managed by FlottaMan INC.
During the visits made to the website https://flottaman.hu/ FlottaMan INC. sends one or more cookies – ie a small file containing a string of characters – to the visitor’s computer, through which its browser will be uniquely identifiable. These cookies are sent to the visitor’s computer only when certain sub-pages are visited, so we only store the fact and time of the visit to the given sub-page, not any other information.
- Session ignition. (SESSIONID) Purpose: to support certain user session-related features of https://flottaman.hu/.
- Google Analytics cookie. (_in beginning) Their purpose: to provide anonymous, aggregated information about your activities at https://flottaman.hu/.
- Facebook cookie. (starting with fbss_) Their purpose is to use them for Facebook-related operations and features (such as logging in with a Facebook ID).
You do not have to enable your own cookies on the https://flottaman.hu/ website for the website to work, but they do significantly improve the user experience. You may delete or disable cookies at your discretion, but in this case, some elements of the website may not work properly.
We use website remarketing codes to track visits to certain specific pages in order to provide targeted marketing messages to visitors to those sites in the future. Cookies that provide remarketing codes can be disabled by website visitors by setting the appropriate browser.
If the User does not want Google or other service providers to measure the above data in the manner and for the purpose described, he/she may install a blocking add-on in their browser.
The “Help” feature in the menu bar of most browsers provides information about the browser
- how to disable cookies,
- how to accept new cookies, or
- how to instruct your browser to set a new cookie, or
- how to turn off other cookies.
- FlottaMan INC.
- Rackforest Ltd.
- Our contracted partners
If you have any comments, questions or problems with our company, data management or the use of our services, you can contact us at the contact details on our website.
Recording telephone conversations
It does not record incoming and outgoing telephone conversations on the central telephone number of FlottaMan INC. (Customer service: +36 30 333 9494).
Property protection – electronic monitoring and recording system
The office of FlottaMan INC. Does not have an electronic monitoring and recording system.
Information on data processing not listed in this prospectus will be provided at the time of data collection.
Our company reserves the right to unilaterally amend this data management notice by notifying the parties concerned.
Our company does not verify the personal data provided to us. The person who provided the data is solely responsible for the accuracy of the information provided. When providing the e-mail address of any person concerned, you are also responsible for ensuring that only he or she uses the service from the e-mail address provided.
Rules of procedure
The data controller has 30 days to provide, delete and correct information about personal data. If the controller does not comply with such a request, the data subject shall communicate the reasons for the refusal in writing within 30 days.
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer
- Company name: Reformo Bt.
- Company registration number: 13-06-072625
- Tax number: 27300877-2-13
Data protection authority
Complaints can be lodged with the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority:
National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, 1055 Budapest, Falk Miksa street 9-11., Mailing address: 1363 Budapest, PO Box.: 9., Phone: 06.1.391.1400, Fax: 06.1.391.1410, E-mail: email@example.com, Website: http://www.naih.hu